Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Where to Stay

Where to Stay Questions, information, and reviews of mainstay as well as out-of-the-way hotels, apartments, and rental properties. To post a retail ad click here.

Old Monday, August 31st, 2009, 01:48 PM
Almost Aruban

seashelldiver is on a distinguished road
Talking Want a quiet spot ?

I haven't been yet......but having lived on the island from 1993 to 2000, I wanted to rent a place in a very quiet spot away from tourists....when I want to go to the beach I'll jump in the rental jeep and go.....I just wanted peace and quiet and found this rental that looks PERFECT ! I will post a trip report when I get back, so far making reservations with Julia from the cottage has been easy, fast and professional....they also own Boardwalk Vacations in Malmok......but check out the rates and the website, if your looking for peace & quiet, this looks like it to me !!!!

Aruba vacation cottage rental - Cute cottage in nature, 3min. to hotels and Tierra del Sol, Aruba -brand new
Old Tuesday, September 1st, 2009, 09:47 PM
Aruba Expert

ArubaMary is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Want a quiet spot ?

I shall be very interested in your report. I looked at the site and it seems perfect. If you like it and recommend it I will pass the word to friends in New England and elsewhere.
Old Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009, 12:54 PM
Almost Aruban

seashelldiver is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Want a quiet spot ?

ArubaMary.....I will definitely post my trip report when I get back. I am going with one of my best friends and she and I want peace, quiet and a kitchen. We will eat breakfast at the cottage pack lunches, go to the beach, read and sun all day, come back to the cottage shower and go out each night for a great dinner at a nice restaurant.
This cottage looks perfect for us with a bedroom upstairs and one downstairs so we won't disturb one another, i get up way early and she sleeps in !!!

Julia from the resort has been GREAT, speedy replies and very very helpful ! Look for my Trip Report on Sept 28th or 29th !