Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Weddings and Honeymoons

Aruba Weddings and Honeymoons Your place to become a bridezilla or a princess.

Old Monday, March 14th, 2011, 06:03 PM

PontiacJeff is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Does anyone have info or past experience with renewal of vows in Aruba

It will be our first time in aruba. We own a Marriott timeshare week and will be staying at the Surf Club the middle of August 2011. Any information with renewing vows would be a big help. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Monday, March 14th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Almost Aruban

ruba4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone have info or past experience with renewal of vows in Aruba

Hi Jeff,
Can't help you with the renewal of vows..but I would suggest you move this post to the weddings and honeymoon section. It might get more attention there. Not many people, other than Surf Club owners, would neccessarily read this thread. Although I got married on the island..I don't know what you would need to do for renewal. Sorry I can't help more...but if you post this over there..you are sure to get some advice. Good luck..
ruba

Old Monday, March 14th, 2011, 07:27 PM

mark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone have info or past experience with renewal of vows in Aruba

Are you looking for information in particular in terms of a location? or about people who specifically offer services related to renewal of vows?

You could check out: Packages & Customized Services - Aruba Weddings by Bonny - there is a renewal of vows package further down the page.

Also, I'm sure if you have any specific questions Bonny would be able to assist you. Feel free to ask any specifics here too
Old Monday, March 14th, 2011, 09:42 PM

PontiacJeff is on a distinguished road

Thank You for the info.

I am looking for what the specifics are that I need to renew our vows. Aruba Weddings by Bonny gives me a great start.
Old Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, 11:23 AM

mark is on a distinguished road

Yes, Bonny will be a great help and can definitely guide you with what you need for the renewal of vows.
Old Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, 01:03 PM

Aruba Weddings by Bonny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacJeff View Post
It will be our first time in aruba. We own a Marriott timeshare week and will be staying at the Surf Club the middle of August 2011. Any information with renewing vows would be a big help. Thanks.

Hello Jeff,

My name is Bonny and i am an independent wedding planner and can assist you with planning your renewal of vows. Please visit my website www.arubaweddingsbybonny.com and check out what I can do for you. I am already book on Aug 9th and Aug 22. Please let me know how I can assist you. I can be reached on email bonnystanleyaruba@hotmail.com or bonny.stanley@arubaweddingsbybonny.com.

I look forward in hearing from you.

Bonny