Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Divi Phoenix Resort

Divi Phoenix Resort This Forum is for Divi Phoenix Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Sunday, November 11th, 2007, 04:50 PM

ajpslp is on a distinguished road
Default Trip Report 11/3- 11/10

Just returned yesterday from Divi Phoenix and all I can say is WOW!! We had a great vacation again. It was gorgeous !!!

Elevators- Got stuck 3x or so for a few minutes ! Repair man came and fixed them after 3rd day , from that day on it was fine! Repair men using elevators so sometimes had to wait but like previuoslyt stated who cares your on vacation!!

New Units - One building looks 100% framed on inside , next building framed but not studded out , 3rd building framed and semi- studded out.
Fourth building just finished last floor of beams!

The Sunset Bistro was okay but they did lose my order for breakfest for 4 people 1st day needless to say breakfest was on them!!
Breakfest was good as it can be.

Lunch at the French Market is not really edible, chicken salad, tuna salad, crab meat salad i would suggest staying away from it. The market is good for chips water soda and ice cream thats about it!!

Hot Tub and Pools- Perfect , New pool boy from Aruba Grand is great friendly everyday put chairs out for all (and yes some people I saw DID NOT tip him) I am not talking about making the kid rich but $2 a day is a nice gesture. no???

ROOMS- my room 603 week 44 was updated and looks great except the curtains and bed spread dont match anything in room they never changed those two things. New tub I think u need a 4 foot step stool to get in
(LOL) it is now a hot tub jacuzzi and is as high as the old one but they did a very impressive remodeling!!

BEACH- PERFECT like always but last year i stayed with my parent s at playa linda and they used a sifter to clean the sand every morining. They need to do this at the Phoenix just to turn up the new sand and get some particles shells etc. off top of sand. I went down every morning at 7:30 or 8am and got the same hut everyday which was great!!

The noise from the new timeshares being put up was not bad at all, not very noticeable at all . At times you heard some banging and drilling but didnt disturb my nap time anyday!
Any questiojns feel free to email me at idea53@verizon.net
Also I am renting week #4 in January if anyone is interested!
Alan
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook