Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Aruba Beach Club

Aruba Beach Club This Forum is for Aruba Beach Club Resort Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Sunday, October 24th, 2010, 11:43 AM

turcomar is on a distinguished road
Default # of Permitted Occupants - & FINE!

Has anyone noticed... in the newsletter they said that too many people were having too many guests / occupants in their rooms, and the club was going to begin to enforce the rules.

I reviewed the web site, the page for "Rates and Reservations" and found that studio rooms are only suited for 2; the Deluxe (1 bathroom) for 3 persons, and the Superb (2 bathrooms) for 4.

WHat is this? Is this new? Last I checked, a queen bed was suited for 2, therefore the studios should be for 4 people, the deluxe has a pullout sofa, arguably for 1 or 2 more, and the superb, well they have 2 couches, though I am not sure if both are pullouts, but I used to think it slept 6!

When did these change? Can anyone recall different numbers? So what does a family with 2 children do? Pay a FINE for having a second child vacation with them?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, October 24th, 2010, 12:35 PM

turcomar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: # of Permitted Occupants - & FINE!

Ok, someone on facebook mentioned the Fact sheet - it says it is for members only, and that the occupancy is 4, 5 and 6 respective of the type of room. BUT if you then look on the Rates and Reservations link, for both Members and transient guests, it says the occupancy should be 2, 3 and 4.

This is some sh-t!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, October 24th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Aruba Expert

ArubaMary is on a distinguished road
Default Re: # of Permitted Occupants - & FINE!

They are correct with the occupancy numbers, but there are very few people who travel to Aruba 'solo' or with one person.

Tags
# permitted occupants , new fine