Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Kid's & Co. > BabySitting Services

BabySitting Services BabySitting Services

Old Sunday, October 8th, 2006, 12:05 PM

burmma is on a distinguished road
Default Great Service kids had wonderful time

We found Ispe under this heading and called her to sit for us. We wanted to use her for a few things but only had her for one night. The kids loved her. she was very nice and brought some games for the kids to play. I would highly recomend her to anyone looking for a sitter. She is easy to contact and quite capable.
We will definately use her next year more

Thanks for your great services

David
Old Sunday, October 8th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Almost Aruban

Corrine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Service kids had wonderful time

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmma View Post
We found Ispe under this heading and called her to sit for us. We wanted to use her for a few things but only had her for one night. The kids loved her. she was very nice and brought some games for the kids to play. I would highly recomend her to anyone looking for a sitter. She is easy to contact and quite capable.
We will definately use her next year more

Thanks for your great services

David

Thanks for this info, David! We have not gotten any feedback yet and this will be helpful to other parents. Heck, if my 18 year old misbehaves next year, I may call Ispe myself!

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Wednesday, October 6th, 2010, 11:44 AM

jounderw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Service kids had wonderful time

We did something very similar. We were staying at an all inclusive and the resort offered a service that provided a nanny/babysitter if needed. The kids really really loved her and she took them around to do different activities and play games at different places in the resort. It was a really great experience.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook