Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Old Sunday, February 7th, 2010, 02:49 PM

Darryl is on a distinguished road
One Happy Island Re: DC/Baltimore snow

Here in Wayne, NJ it's just like Aruba!!! Not a drop of snow. Yes, it is only 26 degrees fahrenheit...but....NO SNOW!!! LOL

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Sunday, February 7th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DC/Baltimore snow

do NOT rub it in, lol. i think you need to bring your shovels to maryland and help us dig out. i'll keep you in coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
Here in Wayne, NJ it's just like Aruba!!! Not a drop of snow. Yes, it is only 26 degrees fahrenheit...but....NO SNOW!!! LOL

Old Sunday, February 7th, 2010, 03:18 PM

One Happy Island Re: DC/Baltimore snow

Sherry, don't feel so bad. We get our fair share. I ran out Thursday night to fill the gasoline can for the snow blower and made sure the brooms were in good shape. We're just glad it was a false alarm for us but we empathize with those who did get swamped.

Old Sunday, February 7th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Administrator

my wonderful neighbor's son just used his massive snow blower to clear most of our lower driveway for us. that's at least 2-3 hours of shoveling he did with the blower in 30 minutes. our neighbors really are wonderful. now murray can get the van out. tomorrow we will shovel the sidewalk.

Quote:
Sherry, don't feel so bad. We get our fair share. I ran out Thursday night to fill the gasoline can for the snow blower and made sure the brooms were in good shape. We're just glad it was a false alarm for us but we empathize with those who did get swamped.
Old Sunday, February 7th, 2010, 03:53 PM

I Love Aruba Re: DC/Baltimore snow

You are blessed to have such wonderful neighbors! Occasionally, one of our neighbors will offer to do our driveway; I usually will take him up on his offer!

Old Sunday, February 7th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Administrator

you are right. the 3 houses closest to us have the best neighbors we have ever had.

Quote:
You are blessed to have such wonderful neighbors! Occasionally, one of our neighbors will offer to do our driveway; I usually will take him up on his offer!
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 09:46 AM

arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: DC/Baltimore snow

Wish our weathermen would make up their minds. Now they say we will get 3-10 inches of snow today. Guess you guys on the east coast will get it tomorrow. More coming on thursday for us. Never had this much snow in eastern oklahoma before.
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Administrator

they just upped our prediction to 6-16 inches. this is insanity! my car will still be under snow in may.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
Wish our weathermen would make up their minds. Now they say we will get 3-10 inches of snow today. Guess you guys on the east coast will get it tomorrow. More coming on thursday for us. Never had this much snow in eastern oklahoma before.
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Started snowing about 15 minutes ago. Snowing really hard. Temp is still 34f so not sticking yet but temp is supposed to drop to 14f by 5 pm and keep snowing.
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Administrator

bob, let us know how you are doing. sorry you have to have your turn too. maybe this will be the last of it for a while.

Quote:
Started snowing about 15 minutes ago. Snowing really hard. Temp is still 34f so not sticking yet but temp is supposed to drop to 14f by 5 pm and keep snowing.
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Almost Aruban

ruba4ever is on a distinguished road

Hello all.....well they started predicting snow yesterday for tomorrow...and it was 2-4.....by this morning it was up to 4-8....and now during noon news we could get 6-10.....and they're not done. They keep saying if the amounts change..it will only go up!!!!
I tried to go to work today.....didn't work out. We just called everyone else that we were supposed to do this week and told them we won't be coming. Not worth it. Our roads are crappy....parking is very, very limited....and with the snow predicted to start earlier than we expected...I wouldn't make it home before it starts again. So, although the sun is shining bright right now.....I think I'll believe the weather people this time.....uuuhhhgggg.....I'll keep y'all posted...storm of 2010 ain't over yet!!! lol
ruba

Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Administrator

we too could be in the thick of it. i suppose i will dig out somewhere in april.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruba4ever View Post
Hello all.....well they started predicting snow yesterday for tomorrow...and it was 2-4.....by this morning it was up to 4-8....and now during noon news we could get 6-10.....and they're not done. They keep saying if the amounts change..it will only go up!!!!
I tried to go to work today.....didn't work out. We just called everyone else that we were supposed to do this week and told them we won't be coming. Not worth it. Our roads are crappy....parking is very, very limited....and with the snow predicted to start earlier than we expected...I wouldn't make it home before it starts again. So, although the sun is shining bright right now.....I think I'll believe the weather people this time.....uuuhhhgggg.....I'll keep y'all posted...storm of 2010 ain't over yet!!! lol
ruba
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Almost Aruban

I think I may have said this before..but we won't see our front yard probably until June....we get early morning sun there and that's it. The other side of the street will be melted way before we will. Does anyone think this might mean we will have a great summer this year?????? *fingers crossed*...lol
ruba

Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 09:42 PM

good news here. temp never got below freezing and snow went south of us into arkansas. starting to snow now (7:41pm) and temp is dropping so will get some snow tonight plus all that snow that melted when it hit will freeze on the roads. will be slick in the morning.
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Administrator

bob, glad it won't be as bad as expected. however, i want you to not get so giddy with excitement that you are careless. be safe and take your time on the road.

Quote:
good news here. temp never got below freezing and snow went south of us into arkansas. starting to snow now (7:41pm) and temp is dropping so will get some snow tonight plus all that snow that melted when it hit will freeze on the roads. will be slick in the morning.
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Aruba Expert

JohnJT is on a distinguished road

I am sorry it is such a mess. Our daughter and grandchildren are worried about the next storm in Richmond.
Could have written the same kind of messages about crummy weather in NY for all my years before retirement...like -28f and 20+ inches of snow.
Florida has been very cold this winter...like the 5th coldest January on record. February is no improvement. Everything is still relative, but we're freezing. Since Christmas, FL is not the place to escape.
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Aruba Expert

roschone is on a distinguished road

We too are expecting a major snowfall. Supposed to start Tuesday night and continue all day Wednesday. They are predicting 6-12 inches (depending on who you listen to), and since it will be snowing morning til night, the crews are going to have a tough time keeping up with it. Nothing worse than being at work watching the snow come down and wondering what the roads will be like on the drive home. I'm hoping we can all just stay home. Maybe if we work late Tuesday night.....For everyone who might be out there driving, take it slow and easy. And if you can, stay home!!
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Administrator

well, now that the idiots plowed murray's van back into our totally cleared driveway and we have a wall about 4' high at one point of totally solid refrozen snow that is several feet wide sitting there blocking the van, we won't be doing much driving at all thru the storm.

for all of the rest of you, be safe, becareful, stay inside until the road crews clear it out. then watch out for the idiots that 'know' they can drive in this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roschone View Post
We too are expecting a major snowfall. Supposed to start Tuesday night and continue all day Wednesday. They are predicting 6-12 inches (depending on who you listen to), and since it will be snowing morning til night, the crews are going to have a tough time keeping up with it. Nothing worse than being at work watching the snow come down and wondering what the roads will be like on the drive home. I'm hoping we can all just stay home. Maybe if we work late Tuesday night.....For everyone who might be out there driving, take it slow and easy. And if you can, stay home!!
Old Monday, February 8th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Aruba Expert

LOL - I sooo know about being plowed in. We live on a corner and our driveway gets plowed in from both sides. Like you said, big walls of snow! One year I kept calling the highway department and telling them they had to come back and clear us out. I used every excuse in the book, work, medical emergency, fire......I guess I made such a pest of myself that it doesn't happen too often now. But seriously, what are those drivers thinking? And to add insult to injury, we have a 1/4 acre empty lot right across the road. Why not just plow the snow into that? Duh
Old Tuesday, February 9th, 2010, 08:39 AM

ArubaMilie is on a distinguished road

Wow.. that's a LOT of snow.. told hubby I can't believe we went up to DC for Valentine's Day a few years ago!!!! This is NOT the time to head up North, I remember it was really cold, and there was snow on the ground when we landed..needless to say we still had fun though...

Babymoon trip to West Coast- April 24-May 9
San Fran-Yosemite-Las Vegas-GC-UT NP's-Salt Lake City-Rapid City
Old Tuesday, February 9th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Administrator

dc is great but they are at a standstill with this snow. now we expect another 1-2 feet of snow today and tomorrow. this is total insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArubaMilie View Post
Wow.. that's a LOT of snow.. told hubby I can't believe we went up to DC for Valentine's Day a few years ago!!!! This is NOT the time to head up North, I remember it was really cold, and there was snow on the ground when we landed..needless to say we still had fun though...
Old Tuesday, February 9th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Almost Aruban

We're on the wait her....6 to 10 possible...oh well....it is what it is. Only bright spot...and please everyone don't get mad at me....but I may get out of jury duty if this snow does come. I must call tomorrow after 4 to see if I go or if I'm excused. The courthouses have been closed here all week....so if we get some more snow...I should be golden. It is such a long day....and I get so nervous....such a wimp am I......so please cross your fingers for me.......and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.........................just kidding

Old Tuesday, February 9th, 2010, 12:07 PM

We totaly missed the snow. No accumulations at all. Those weathermen just dont always know what they are talking about. Sunny and cold this morning. No snow in the forcast either.
Hope you guys get lucky too.
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 04:58 AM

Oldmics is on a distinguished road

Snow ????

Janet and I managed to be on one of the two flights that were allowed to take off from BWI on Sunday evening.

We were originally scheduled to be leaving in the midst of the snow on Saturday A.M.

The airlines cancelled flights Friday at about 1:30 A.M. before any snow hit the ground.
Fortunatlly being a nite owl I rebooked the trip for the Sunday out with a layover to jump on Monday mornings flight out to Aruba.

Hectic but at least were here

Now I understand that there is more snow coming down.

I spent many hours plowing out our neighborhood before leaving.

While I dont mind winter-I prefer it here where its warm.

Take care at home and dont strain your self digging out.That stuff is heavy.

John & Janet
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Administrator

john and janet, are you rubbing it in? my car is so well hidden by snow i may never see it again. actually there is a small part of the driver's door that i can see. the rest is under much snow. it is snowing like crazy in your home town. now the wind is picking up and i have the strange feeling that we will all be without power soon.

i see at least 6" of now on my railing that wasn't there yesterday and i figure there will be a lot more. it will be hard to tell since the wind is supposed to gust over 40 mph.

enjoy yourself and come back so you can help us shovel out again. i am sure we will still be stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmics View Post
Snow ????

Janet and I managed to be on one of the two flights that were allowed to take off from BWI on Sunday evening.

We were originally scheduled to be leaving in the midst of the snow on Saturday A.M.

The airlines cancelled flights Friday at about 1:30 A.M. before any snow hit the ground.
Fortunatlly being a nite owl I rebooked the trip for the Sunday out with a layover to jump on Monday mornings flight out to Aruba.

Hectic but at least were here

Now I understand that there is more snow coming down.

I spent many hours plowing out our neighborhood before leaving.

While I dont mind winter-I prefer it here where its warm.

Take care at home and dont strain your self digging out.That stuff is heavy.

John & Janet
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Administrator

more snow pics.

Sherry Fink Feit's Photos - winter blizzard part 3 | Facebook
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
What kind of cat is that? It looks like a maine coon cat I used to have. He was my favorite cat. I rescued him from a dumpster behind a restaurant in Tulsa. He weighed about 5 pounds and you could count his ribs. I had him for 10 years before he died. No way to know how old he was. He was mature when I found him. He got cancer of the tongue. He weighed 26 pounds just before he got the cancer.
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Administrator

bob, as you know, maine coons have that big 'm' over their eyes. well he has a gigantic 'm' there. however, he is small for a maine coon. i would say he weighs in at about 10-12 lb now and is a year old. he's my aruba kitty. my other cat is also part maine coon and he weighs in at 26.5 lb. i must say that little pixie is the most amazing kitty that ever owned us.

Quote:
What kind of cat is that? It looks like a maine coon cat I used to have. He was my favorite cat. I rescued him from a dumpster behind a restaurant in Tulsa. He weighed about 5 pounds and you could count his ribs. I had him for 10 years before he died. No way to know how old he was. He was mature when I found him. He got cancer of the tongue. He weighed 26 pounds just before he got the cancer.
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Administrator

just lost power for a few so who knows. if you don't hear from me for a while, knock on my door and make sure that the icicles are not stuck to our bodies.
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Aruba Expert

Sandra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
gorgeous cat!!!
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Administrator

thanks sandra, i do tend to agree, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
gorgeous cat!!!
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
just lost power for a few so who knows. if you don't hear from me for a while, knock on my door and make sure that the icicles are not stuck to our bodies.

Hope you got your power back by now. Wow, you guys are really getting slammed. As you may know, we escaped that last storm. But not this time. It's been snowing all day, but they closed every school in the area before the snow fell, and most businesses told their employees to stay home. That may have been overkill as the heaviest snows just started a couple of hours ago. But I was happy to stay home for sure. It started around 2AM and it's coming down now harder than ever. I'm not even sure how many inches we've gotten so far - I'll check when the snow stops hopefully by morning. And not to rub it in Sherry, but thankfully 1 of our 2 cars (mine of course) is in a garage. If I lived anywhere near you, I would check for those icicles!! Hang in there...
Old Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Administrator

be safe there please. and yes, we never lost power for very long. a few short offs and it has now stayed on but the wind is awful so who knows.

Quote:
Hope you got your power back by now. Wow, you guys are really getting slammed. As you may know, we escaped that last storm. But not this time. It's been snowing all day, but they closed every school in the area before the snow fell, and most businesses told their employees to stay home. That may have been overkill as the heaviest snows just started a couple of hours ago. But I was happy to stay home for sure. It started around 2AM and it's coming down now harder than ever. I'm not even sure how many inches we've gotten so far - I'll check when the snow stops hopefully by morning. And not to rub it in Sherry, but thankfully 1 of our 2 cars (mine of course) is in a garage. If I lived anywhere near you, I would check for those icicles!! Hang in there...
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Almost Aruban

pgsoder is on a distinguished road

How are things looking today in the "snow belt"? Hope you are all safe and warm and getting plowed out.
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 08:59 AM

ArubaMilie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
OMG!! This is unbelievable! Love your kitty looking outside the window!!! I could not imagine that much snow!

We are expecting some in Atlanta tomorrow!! What is THAT about????? We had some snow flurries yesterday....

Babymoon trip to West Coast- April 24-May 9
San Fran-Yosemite-Las Vegas-GC-UT NP's-Salt Lake City-Rapid City
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Administrator

the official total for snow since feb 1 is 49.5". that is at bwi airport which is south of the city and received rain and sleet during part of the storms. our house is still in one piece and they have put one plow swipe down the center of our street. every place we shoveled after the first storm is totally filled in. we will barely reach 32 degrees so only some snow melting will take place. all schools are closed until tuesday since monday is a holiday. we assume it will take us at least two days to just shovel out our small property. few people have blowers and with shovels this is going to be a nightmare.

btw, snow monday if they are accurate. unfortunately they have been very accurate this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsoder View Post
How are things looking today in the "snow belt"? Hope you are all safe and warm and getting plowed out.
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Almost Aruban

Good morning all.....our snow stopped last night...and it has started again. Weather forcasts an additional inch or so today....lake effect snow. I wish Lake Erie would freeze already!!!!
sherry...you have some impressive numbers....hope things settle down soon...
Contemplating a trip to the dentist....as if things aren't painful enough here....
ruba

Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Administrator

good luck at the dentist! call me when you get home.

Quote:
Good morning all.....our snow stopped last night...and it has started again. Weather forcasts an additional inch or so today....lake effect snow. I wish Lake Erie would freeze already!!!!
sherry...you have some impressive numbers....hope things settle down soon...
Contemplating a trip to the dentist....as if things aren't painful enough here....
ruba
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Aruba Expert

Quote:
thanks sandra, i do tend to agree, lol.
Oh, not so modest. When I'm walking the dogs and someone tells me their adorable, I say "I know!" :-)
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 02:59 PM

Kathy from Ohio is on a distinguished road

Sherry~your Aruban cat is so cute. Kind of reminds me of a cross between a calico and a maine coon. Our daughter (when she was in her 1st year of college) rescued a maine coon that didn't even have his eyes open yet. She had him in her bedroom for a few days before she told me about him. She bottlefed him around the clock, and he grew up to be well over 20 lbs. He looked just like a raccoon. He was the best cat she has ever had (she now has 3 others). Your snow is outrageous. We have about 2' in southern Ohio, but nothing like you all got out east. I am really counting down the days now...20 to be exact...to get outta here. Sure hope we don't have trouble with flights like some have posted. That is the drawback of going in the winter, that's for sure. Hope you get shoveled out or thawed out very soon. Enough already with the snow!
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Administrator

thanks kathy! pixie is our total baby. spoiled to the core, lol. and like i said he is at least part maine coon. not sure what the other parts are, lol, besides just plain wonderful. i think i already like you daughter without ever knowing anything else about her. anyone who rescues an animal instead of turnting their backs is automatically a friend of mine.

hopefully your 20 day wait will hurry its way while our snow melts. we do now have one car out and until the county plows us in we can move it out of the driveway. just not sure where we can drive it yet, lol.

keep checking in with your countdown. we love to live thru others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy from Ohio View Post
Sherry~your Aruban cat is so cute. Kind of reminds me of a cross between a calico and a maine coon. Our daughter (when she was in her 1st year of college) rescued a maine coon that didn't even have his eyes open yet. She had him in her bedroom for a few days before she told me about him. She bottlefed him around the clock, and he grew up to be well over 20 lbs. He looked just like a raccoon. He was the best cat she has ever had (she now has 3 others). Your snow is outrageous. We have about 2' in southern Ohio, but nothing like you all got out east. I am really counting down the days now...20 to be exact...to get outta here. Sure hope we don't have trouble with flights like some have posted. That is the drawback of going in the winter, that's for sure. Hope you get shoveled out or thawed out very soon. Enough already with the snow!
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Aruba Expert

What I find so funny about the pictures is that you see the cat searching for higher places in order to look over the snow. First on the chair lying, then on the chair sitting, then on the cabinet. Where is he now? On the refrigerator, hanging in the curtains??
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Administrator

lol!actually, he found a place in front of the dining room window on the buffet. it is much higher than the chair and he could see it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
What I find so funny about the pictures is that you see the cat searching for higher places in order to look over the snow. First on the chair lying, then on the chair sitting, then on the cabinet. Where is he now? On the refrigerator, hanging in the curtains??
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Aruba Expert

I heard an interesting stat today re Baltimore snowfall. I think they said total for the winter season so far was something like 79 inches (can that be right?) In any case, you guys got more inches of snow than Anchorage, Alaska. I know I remembered that last part correctly. How 'bout THAT! We got our foot of snow yesterday, but it was so well predicted that it was handled very well.

I can't believe Atlanta is going to get a storm. Wanna hear a sad story? My boss is going to Florida next week, and has been looking SO forward to this vacation. She is flying from Philly to Atlanta to Florida. She is leaving on Saturday, and last time she checked, there was a winter advisory at both Philly and Atlanta for Sat. On top of that, when finally gets to Florida, it's only going to be mainly in the 60s (highs) and 40s (lows) for most of the week. All she wanted to do was escape the cold cold temps and the snow we've been having here in our neck of New York, maybe swim in the ocean with her kids, get a little tan. They're actually going to have to bring warm clothes....
Old Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Administrator

yes, we have had 79.5 inches and expect more by monday.

as to your boss, i do feel sad but with those temps she will at least be able to stroll in a light jacket instead of shivering. plus she will be away from work. now, that ain't that bad, lol.

Quote:
I heard an interesting stat today re Baltimore snowfall. I think they said total for the winter season so far was something like 79 inches (can that be right?) In any case, you guys got more inches of snow than Anchorage, Alaska. I know I remembered that last part correctly. How 'bout THAT! We got our foot of snow yesterday, but it was so well predicted that it was handled very well.

I can't believe Atlanta is going to get a storm. Wanna hear a sad story? My boss is going to Florida next week, and has been looking SO forward to this vacation. She is flying from Philly to Atlanta to Florida. She is leaving on Saturday, and last time she checked, there was a winter advisory at both Philly and Atlanta for Sat. On top of that, when finally gets to Florida, it's only going to be mainly in the 60s (highs) and 40s (lows) for most of the week. All she wanted to do was escape the cold cold temps and the snow we've been having here in our neck of New York, maybe swim in the ocean with her kids, get a little tan. They're actually going to have to bring warm clothes....
Old Friday, February 12th, 2010, 12:46 PM

Well now I know the weather is gone crazy. My sis in Fort Worth got 12 1/2 inches of snow yesterday. First measurable snow there in 11 years. Hope this one doesnt end up in Baltimore.
Old Friday, February 12th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Administrator

this one won't according to what we hear but the one on monday will. hope your sister is doing ok. at least it will melt quickly as the temps rebound.

i'm still trying to shovel my car out. did a big block of snow this morning. going out again later to work on it.

Quote:
Well now I know the weather is gone crazy. My sis in Fort Worth got 12 1/2 inches of snow yesterday. First measurable snow there in 11 years. Hope this one doesnt end up in Baltimore.
Old Friday, February 12th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Almost Aruban

pgsoder is on a distinguished road

So far so good here outside of Atlanta at 12:30 PM. Not a flake yet, buttttt, that doesn't mean we won't get any. The temp. is almost 40 at my house. I think it will be a good day for me to start packing (everything is ready, all I have to do is pack it) for my 2 weeks, you know where, cause the 21st is right around the corner. yeehaa!!!! Last year if you all remember, while I was soaking up the sun at the beach, there was a terrible snow storm here and it took my hubby all day to knock the heavy white stuff off all the bent over bushes, flowers and shrubs so the weight of the snow wouldn't totally ruin everything. I remember we had no phone service for over 2 weeks when I got back home. Thank God for cell phones.
Old Friday, February 12th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Almost Aruban

I just came in from icicle (why does that not look right...how the hell do you spell it?) duty. Anyhoo....I just came in from knocking them down at the front door and off the back gutters. I think they are already blocked. Need to tell the hubby about it...
ruba

Old Friday, February 12th, 2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
I just came in from icicle (why does that not look right...how the hell do you spell it?) duty. Anyhoo....I just came in from knocking them down at the front door and off the back gutters. I think they are already blocked. Need to tell the hubby about it...
ruba
I-C-I-C-L-E
You got it right, but it doesnt LOOK right, does it.