Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Marriott Surf Club

Marriott Surf Club This Forum is for Marriott Surf Club Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Thursday, June 3rd, 2010, 08:47 PM

Ambere10 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking to go back...marriott or owner?

Hi Everyone,

I just retuened from the Surf club last Thursday and I'm already planning another return trip. I am a current owner and want to go back for a girls trip in October. Does Marriott offer current owners any specials or should I rent from another owner? I am looking to go back in October. Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Thursday, June 3rd, 2010, 10:09 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking to go back...marriott or owner?

ambere, i would really suggest that the first thing you do is contact marriott and see what they will do. then you have something to compare with. after that you can start asking about private rentals. chances are you will do much better privately but it doesn't hurt to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambere10 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I just retuened from the Surf club last Thursday and I'm already planning another return trip. I am a current owner and want to go back for a girls trip in October. Does Marriott offer current owners any specials or should I rent from another owner? I am looking to go back in October. Any thoughts?
Old Friday, June 4th, 2010, 07:42 AM

Jerseygirl is on a distinguished road

Sherry is correct, and I will guarantee that you will do better through an owner! Marriott charges over $500 a night for their villas. If you are looking to rent, please contact me with your dates. I can rent you my 2 bedroom oceanside for $2200... We cannot go this year... That is a great deal... Do your homework and then contact me if you like at c.stacyann@gmail.com. Thanks!
Old Saturday, June 5th, 2010, 09:53 PM

iamromo is on a distinguished road

Have to agree with other replies...best bet is through a site like Redweek.com.Marriott does not seem to value their owners once they sell them the timeshare. (I am an owner)