Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare Wanted

Aruba Timeshare Wanted Here you can post if you are looking to rent an Aruba Timeshare! (Aruba only)

Old Tuesday, November 18th, 2008, 12:01 AM

cindycsw is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Need wk. #12

Looking for a timeshare unit for March 21-28, 2009.
ThaNK YOU.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, November 18th, 2008, 10:30 AM

arubalover90 is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: Need wk. #12

I have a 2 bedroom float week at Caribbean Palm Village. At present time they have assigned me week # 13 , which is Saturday 3/28/09 to Saturday 4/4/09. It is able to changed to a different week if available.

If you are interested in staying at CPV, I can call to see if they would switch the week to week # 12, Saturday 3/21/09 to Saturday 3/28/09.

We have a 2 bedroom timeshare for rent in 2009 at Caribbean Palm Village. We own a float week, at present time they are holding week # 13 which is Saturday March 28, 2009 to Saturday April 4, 2009. This week can be switched to a different week if you wish.

If you are interested in renting our timeshare please contact me at jbrooks@crhc.org

This is a very nice and quiet resort located in Noord, about 1 mile from the Highrise hotel. They have beach usage at Moomba Beach by the Holiday Inn/ Hyatt area.

Large units with 2 masterbedrooms with kingsize bed, sleep sofa, tv, bathroom and closet. The center is the kitchen with full sized fridge, stove/oven, microwave, and small dishwasher, dining area and livingroom with a queensized sleep sofa. The unit holds 6 adults comfortably.

We have a child going to China for 2 weeks and do not think we will be taking our annual trip to Aruba in 2009. If you are interested in renting let me know.

Jill
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook