Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare & Vacation Properties > Aruba Timeshare for Rent

Aruba Timeshare for Rent Here you can list your Aruba Timeshare unit for Rent! (Aruba and individuals rentals only, please contact webmaster for multiple listings!)

Old Saturday, December 11th, 2010, 05:20 PM

ABCDM Owner is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Aruba Timeshare Rentals - Multiple Resorts, Several Weeks Still Available!!!

Aruba Vacation Timeshare Rooms For Rent.

All Aruba vacation timeshare rooms are owned by our family and when not used by us, they are made available to you at a fraction of the cost the Resorts charge.

Last edited by dwippies; Saturday, December 11th, 2010 at 06:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Saturday, December 11th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Aruba Timeshare Rentals - Multiple Resorts, Several Weeks Still Available!!!

ABC, i've been very lax here. i remember a while ago asking you all about if these were private rentals of timeshares that you personally owned as a private person not as a realtor. so that people know i am doing my job, i just noticed that in your signature, which is about to be erased, you have posted a link. it is to a website with multiple listings. therefore, you may no longer post rentals or sales on our forum.

i am making this comment public for two reasons.

1. to apologize to those who had wanted to post sales and rentals as realtors and i refused. no, i am not going to start letting you post them but now you know that if i catch it i will stop it as i promised.

2. i owe our members an apology for not realizing (although having suspicions as this member got the nerve to increase his offers of rentals and sales). i have subjected you to a realtor which means your private sales had unfair competition.

if at any point one of you happen to notice that a realtor has gotten in under the radar, please pm me.

ABC, your link is about to be gone. no family owns that much property unless it is extended family that extends into mine and several of my friends or the family is a family of realtors. if you wish to continue being a member of our forum, you can as a contributor of information but you may no longer advertise any rentals or sales on our site.
Old Thursday, January 6th, 2011, 12:04 PM

jackieveri is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Aruba Timeshare Rentals - Multiple Resorts, Several Weeks Still Available!!!

I am need to have a week 9 at the
renaissance March 4 thru March 11, 2011.
Does any member have one. I would appreciate it.
jackieveri@aol.com
Thanks
Old Tuesday, January 11th, 2011, 06:06 PM

chantal0023 is on a distinguished road

I'm looking for week 11 at the Renaissance March 18-25. If anyone has this available, please let me know.
Old Wednesday, January 19th, 2011, 02:08 PM

Leamington Girl is on a distinguished road

I am looking for week 11 (March 12 - 19/11)