Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Timeshare Owners' Corner > Aruba Grand/Riu

Aruba Grand/Riu This Forum is for Aruba Grand/Riu Owners to post/exchange information about their resort. To list PRIVATE rentals,please click here. To list PRIVATE sales, please click here.

Old Sunday, March 23rd, 2008, 11:03 PM

jbk224 is on a distinguished road
Default AGTSN-Aruba Grand Time Share Network

Many of you are already members...and some of you, like RD and I, recently returned from the AG/RIU. I can say with confidence that our network is the most complete and honest clearinghouse of information concerning the Riu and Royal Palm Club members anywhere on this planet and Internet Universe. Our network now represents over 500 time share weeks and has helped improve the condition of our units and continues to act as our advocate for all member's concerns. We have also been successful in facilitating the rental and sale of our weeks. So if you just want to visit our website and see the latest; or have questions concerning the new Riu and our "time share" units; or are interested to see if there are any units for rent or sale...please feel free to contact me and join us at:

http://web.mac.com/jbk224/AGTSN/AGTSN.html

Regards to all and see you in Aruba!
Jon
arubagrandtimesharenetwork@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, March 25th, 2008, 02:41 PM

rhabicht is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: AGTSN-Aruba Grand Time Share Network

Jon,

I appreciate the tremendous amount of work you have done and encourage anyone who has not joined the network to do so. It has been good to keep track of the concerns and how they are being mitigated by the RIU firm. We are not able to get there this year, but family will be there next week, with some degree of confidence, due to your network information.

The new website looks good, and I anticipate the blog will be popular if you can develop it. I don't know where you find the time...

Thanks again, and keep up your good stewardship of our interests in Aruba.

Old Tuesday, March 25th, 2008, 02:48 PM

Default Re: AGTSN-Aruba Grand Time Share Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhabicht View Post
Jon,

I appreciate the tremendous amount of work you have done and encourage anyone who has not joined the network to do so. It has been good to keep track of the concerns and how they are being mitigated by the RIU firm. We are not able to get there this year, but family will be there next week, with some degree of confidence, due to your network information.

The new website looks good, and I anticipate the blog will be popular if you can develop it. I don't know where you find the time...

Thanks again, and keep up your good stewardship of our interests in Aruba.

Thanks always appreciated.
Jon
Old Saturday, November 15th, 2008, 04:36 PM

kelleygirl is on a distinguished road
Question Re: AGTSN-Aruba Grand Time Share Network

Has anyone received their letter on yearly maintenance fees and where to send payment? My parents have week 38 and have not received as letter as of today. Any help will be appreciated. No response from Richard, Jeliska or from Riu staff. Thanks in advance.
Old Saturday, November 15th, 2008, 07:30 PM

Default Re: AGTSN-Aruba Grand Time Share Network

kellygirl,
Send another email DEMANDING a reply with your bills to:
rvelasco@riu.com and ts.aru@riu.com
Copy me with your email and their reply at arubagrandtimesharenetwork@gmail.com

I have posted a Maintenance Bill Alert to all of our members because of this problem. If you would like to register with our group, please feel free to do so.
Good luck.
Jon