Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Restaurant Reviews

Aruba Restaurant Reviews For new aruba restaurants reviews or to post a new review click here. To view archived reviews click here.

Old Friday, September 30th, 2005, 11:33 PM

Dipsylee is on a distinguished road
Default Rumba's

Last week we had dinner here and loved it! It is definitely on our list of restaurants to visit annually! My husband said the coconut shrimp at first didn't look like what he was expecting. But once he tasted it he said it wasn't--it was the best he had ever had! I had their tomato soup---delicious! Then I had the Rumba Salad. Fresh, crisp lettuce, topped with julienne strips of apples, walnut pieces and then covered with grilled chicken strips, with a fabulous curry dressing. When we return we plan on ordering exactly the same items! Service was excellent and friendly.
Old Friday, September 30th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Aruba Expert

barbiesara2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rumba's

Rumba is one of our favorite restaurants also. My husband loves the Rumba salad so much he gets them to make it as his main course. Stefan and his wife run this great little place which is also open for lunch.
Old Saturday, October 1st, 2005, 08:08 AM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road

barbie, i agree so completely. normally i don't care much what i eat for lunch. dinner is my important meal at home and on vacation. however, after eating at rumba's for lunch i know i will do it at least once next trip too. i didn't think a 'basic' sandwich could taste that good.

do the two of us sound like we are walking advertisements for the place? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiesara2003
Rumba is one of our favorite restaurants also. My husband loves the Rumba salad so much he gets them to make it as his main course. Stefan and his wife run this great little place which is also open for lunch.
Old Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 10:52 AM
Aruba Expert

ArubaAmy is on a distinguished road

Rumba is also now open for breakfast so you can now have all 3 meals at Rumba!! We had lunch and dinner there last week - wonderful as always!

26th trip to Aruba: April 2012
27th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2012
Old Wednesday, October 12th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Almost Aruban

kevin d is on a distinguished road

I can't believe we've never even seen it before, as much time as we spend downtown each visit. We'll definitely have to try it on our next trip, I've seen so many great reviews - speaking of which, I'll be closing this thread as there is already a thread for Rumba reviews and comments within this forum.