Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Weddings and Honeymoons

Aruba Weddings and Honeymoons Your place to become a bridezilla or a princess.

Old Tuesday, August 26th, 2008, 07:50 PM

hamptonprincess is on a distinguished road
Smile Bella Aruba Photography=Magnificent Photos

On August 19th, my husband and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary in Aruba and decided on an intimate Vow Renewal Ceremony followed by romantic beach photos and then trash the dress pictures. Angela from Bella Aruba Photography perfectly captured all of the photographs. She decided on Arashi Beach for the ceremony, then wisked us away to various locations along Aruba’s North Side beaches for photos. Lastly, we went to another stretch of beach to trash the dress. Angela has a brilliant eye, her work is BREATHTAKING and she is a pure pleasure to work with! Each and every picture is flawless and ideally reflects the emotions and essence of our special day.

Here is the link to some of our photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Bellarubaphoto/DawnMarieJohn
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Tuesday, August 26th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Administrator

dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bella Aruba Photography=Magnificent Photos

wow! great pics and you two make a beautiful couple. congrats. wish i would have known where the ceremony was since we were in aruba. murray and i would have crashed it, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamptonprincess View Post
On August 19th, my husband and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary in Aruba and decided on an intimate Vow Renewal Ceremony followed by romantic beach photos and then trash the dress pictures. Angela from Bella Aruba Photography perfectly captured all of the photographs. She decided on Arashi Beach for the ceremony, then wisked us away to various locations along Aruba’s North Side beaches for photos. Lastly, we went to another stretch of beach to trash the dress. Angela has a brilliant eye, her work is BREATHTAKING and she is a pure pleasure to work with! Each and every picture is flawless and ideally reflects the emotions and essence of our special day.

Here is the link to some of our photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Bellarubaphoto/DawnMarieJohn
Old Tuesday, August 26th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Almost Aruban

Liz from N.J. is on a distinguished road

Beautiful pictures. Wish you a long and happy marriage.
Old Wednesday, August 27th, 2008, 06:37 AM

bhoffdhoff is on a distinguished road
I Love Aruba Re: Bella Aruba Photography=Magnificent Photos

OMG! What beautiful pictures!! Thank you for sharing with us.

Bobbie
Old Wednesday, August 27th, 2008, 07:29 AM

arubamom is on a distinguished road

We renewed our vows with Rev Gibson in April. The man is a gentleman, and happens to be from RI...so, we are partial. ANyway, you would have thought he knew us with his ceremony. My pic is from the ceremony.
Best wishes, your pics are beautiful. Saw them on aruba.com.

Aka. Cindyo
Old Wednesday, August 27th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Elaine S is on a distinguished road

Those are the most awesome pictures I've ever seen!! Fantastic, and thanks so much for sharing. Congratulations!
Old Friday, August 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM

Thank you all so very much for looking at our photos and for each of your kind words and well wishes!

We truly had created an amazing memory and we are so glad that we decided to make our First Wedding Anniversary so special- it was so romantic and much better than we could have ever dreamed of-We will cherish and remember it always!

I have received requests for Angela from Bella Aruba's e-mail address, so here it is...
bellarubaproductions@gmail.com

Have a happy day!
Old Saturday, August 30th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Almost Aruban

ruba4ever is on a distinguished road

Absolutely beautiful pictures. So unique, and you could see the love coming through. Thank you for sharing your special day and evening with us.
ruba

Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruba4ever View Post
Absolutely beautiful pictures. So unique, and you could see the love coming through. Thank you for sharing your special day and evening with us.
ruba
Thanks for looking- we really had a great time and the islands natural beauty is the perfect backdrop for any pictures and the weather was great, as usual!

We hope to spend all of our wedding anniversaries blissfully in Aruba- our tropical paradise!
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 02:57 PM

i keep getting these messages on my email at home from bella aruba, and frankly I am a little sick of them. I would say I've had 7 could be as many as 9...How in god's name can I get them stopped...I am not in the market for a photographer in aruba....

Aka. Cindyo
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Administrator

that's a good question. first, block emails from this person's email address. you can do that easily with most email systems (i don't know which you are with or i would try to give you more specific info). second, take your email out of circulation to stop people from using it. you obviously have it open to the public on some forum. what i mean is, every forum you belong to should give the same option we have which is to allow people to contact you via your email. from what i see, on our forum you do not have your email accessible at all (except to our offices which neither sell your email address to others nor send advertising to our members). check other aruba forums. on our forum you have not posted your email and this company has found it.

personally, i find spam (unwanted advertising) one of the vile things about computers. this forum doesn't tolerate it. we will ban anyone who once warned not to send spam continues to send it. unfortunately, we can't stop it on other forums since we have no control over what others do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubamom View Post
i keep getting these messages on my email at home from bella aruba, and frankly I am a little sick of them. I would say I've had 7 could be as many as 9...How in god's name can I get them stopped...I am not in the market for a photographer in aruba....
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Almost Aruban

Corrine is on a distinguished road

Just back to the photos a second, those are the most gorgeous shots I have ever seen! What a sharp camera and water and sunset photos are amazing!

Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM

Sherry, thanks or the response. I emailed bella aruba, and posted elsewhere in hopes that they stop. I figured out where they got my email....its here....I will block that portion of my profile...SO...bella aruba, nice work, I'm not interested right now....lol

Aka. Cindyo
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Administrator

mom, the one email you need to leave open is allowing our admin to send email or we can't contact you with a problem. we never sell email addresses nor do we tolerate any member emailing solicitations. if that was all you had as allowed, it was not here that she got your email. our system is very different than other forums. the first email that is sent by any member to one that doesn't block it is sent as a 'blind'. that means that unless you respond to that person, they will never see your email address. therefore, if 'bella' is sending you emails thru us, she is easily blocked by checking no for 'display email'. you have already done that.

btw, if anyone reading this is receiving unwanted emails from this person, please let me know and let us find out if she is using our forum as a conduit. if she is, we obviously want to know.

Quote:
Sherry, thanks or the response. I emailed bella aruba, and posted elsewhere in hopes that they stop. I figured out where they got my email....its here....I will block that portion of my profile...SO...bella aruba, nice work, I'm not interested right now....lol
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
That is SO weird... I used Bella Aruba for these pictures and am planning on using her again for photos in the future, but, I have never received any e-mail(s) at all from her company. Could it be spam / fishing e-mail?

Last edited by hamptonprincess; Thursday, September 4th, 2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
Just back to the photos a second, those are the most gorgeous shots I have ever seen! What a sharp camera and water and sunset photos are amazing!
Thank you very much, I appreciate the compliment- I have about 375 total pictures on DVD's and I am having such a hard time picking out my favorites for an album!

Last edited by hamptonprincess; Thursday, September 4th, 2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Administrator

that is a good question. maybe you can email her and have her contact me. then we can get it straight. but if the person is using her business name i have to assume it is her unless told otherwise.

Quote:
That is SO weird... I used Bella Aruba for these pictures and am planning on using her again for photos in the future, but, I have never received any e-mail(s) at all from her company. Could it be spam / fishing e-mail?
Old Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 11:32 PM

BellaArubaPhoto is on a distinguished road

Hello Sherry,
I did not know how to post directly to you so I am posting for everyone to see.
I am new as of today on this board because hampton princess had asked me to check out what one person Cindy O on aruba.com board has been saying and on this board she is someone else, I do not have to hide my idenity nor do I get clients from this board or any board. I am a proud photographer on Aruba and love my passion in capturing love. I do not have a website nor a mailing list so I do not know what this person is talking about. I do not have time to play games with my bussiness especially from posters like her. I have never emailed her, nor bothered any posters on this forum.
I have copy and pasted Cindy O or arubamom's emails to me today.
As you can see on the first line she states I don't want to have to post that you guys have been annoying....why does she post that if I work alone and have a partner who fills in when I am away, ( Unfortunatly because my assistant and I had alot to do with the Holloway case I think that this person wants to bash what we work hard for in Aruba as Ambassadors and residents on Aruba. I hope we can get to the bottom of this because its not a nice touch to this forum or aruba.com).
Cindy Otoski to me
3:03 PM (7 hours ago) Reply
From Cindy Otoski
to bellarubaproductions@gmail.com

date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:03 PM
subject email
mailed-bycox.net

I have had over 8 emails at my private email from you guys. I am not in the market for a photographer, I simply commented on the nice pics posted by someone else...and bingo, I ended up on your mailing list.
Please take me off of it imediately. I don't want to have to post that you guys have been annoying....
You do a nice job, thats all I wanted to say, please end it now...
Cindy otoski

from Angela Dilorenzo <bellarubaproductions@gmail.com>
to Cindy Otoski <
date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 4:54 PM
subject Re: email

Hello Cindy,
I apologize but I do not send any emails to you. If I am wrong I am sorry, I do not even have you on my list. Can you please let me know what it is that I am emailing. I do not have an emailing list either. The only thing I can say is that it maybe a partner of mine. Can you please send me the last email that was written from my email address.
Once again, I do not bother people from private emails. I only correspond to clients who get in touch with me.
Regards,
Angela Munzenhofer

7:13 PM (3 hours ago)
Cindy Otoski to me
show details 7:13 PM (3 hours ago)
to Angela Dilorenzo <bellarubaproductions@gmail.com>
date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:13 PM

Angela,
i have deleted all the previous emails and put your website on my ignore list, therefore I can't send you a copy.
I appreciate your response. I think the problem will be cleared up now that i added your site to my ignore list.
Thanks again for responding, regards,
CIndy Otoski

To: Cindy Otoski
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: email

Hello Cindy,
I apologize but I do not send any emails to you. If I am wrong I am sorry, I do not even have you on my list. Can you please let me know what it is that I am emailing. I do not have an emailing list either. The only thing I can say is that it maybe a partner of mine. Can you please send me the last email that was written from my email address.
Once again, I do not bother people from private emails. I only correspond to clients who get in touch with me.
Regards,
Angela Munzenhofer

to Cindy Otoski date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:43 PM

Hello Cindy,
Its funny how you deleted them when they never existed. I do not have a website I have a web gallery, Its a big difference especially if I do not have a mailing list and no one on my email has ever wrote you. I wish I knew who could of bothered you.
Old Friday, September 5th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Administrator

angela, i have sent you emails. i think now, both sides have had their say in this matter. i am assume that hamptonprincess is accurate that it is spam/phishing emails and that with the address blocked by arubamom they will stop.

i hope we can consider this problem a thing of the past and go back to talking about wedding pictures. it's much easier viewing pictures than trying to straighten out problems, lol.

thank you for taking the time to reply to the posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaArubaPhoto View Post
Hello Sherry,
I did not know how to post directly to you so I am posting for everyone to see.
I am new as of today on this board because hampton princess had asked me to check out what one person Cindy O on aruba.com board has been saying and on this board she is someone else, I do not have to hide my idenity nor do I get clients from this board or any board. I am a proud photographer on Aruba and love my passion in capturing love. I do not have a website nor a mailing list so I do not know what this person is talking about. I do not have time to play games with my bussiness especially from posters like her. I have never emailed her, nor bothered any posters on this forum.
I have copy and pasted Cindy O or arubamom's emails to me today.
As you can see on the first line she states I don't want to have to post that you guys have been annoying....why does she post that if I work alone and have a partner who fills in when I am away, ( Unfortunatly because my assistant and I had alot to do with the Holloway case I think that this person wants to bash what we work hard for in Aruba as Ambassadors and residents on Aruba. I hope we can get to the bottom of this because its not a nice touch to this forum or aruba.com).
Cindy Otoski to me
3:03 PM (7 hours ago) Reply
From Cindy Otoski
to bellarubaproductions@gmail.com
date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:03 PM
subject email
mailed-bycox.net

I have had over 8 emails at my private email from you guys. I am not in the market for a photographer, I simply commented on the nice pics posted by someone else...and bingo, I ended up on your mailing list.
Please take me off of it imediately. I don't want to have to post that you guys have been annoying....
You do a nice job, thats all I wanted to say, please end it now...
Cindy otoski

to Cindy Otoski <
date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 4:54 PM

Hello Cindy,
Regards,
Angela Munzenhofer

7:13 PM (3 hours ago)
Cindy Otoski to me
show details 7:13 PM (3 hours ago)
to Angela Dilorenzo <bellarubaproductions@gmail.com>
date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:13 PM

Angela,
i have deleted all the previous emails and put your website on my ignore list, therefore I can't send you a copy.
I appreciate your response. I think the problem will be cleared up now that i added your site to my ignore list.
Thanks again for responding, regards,
CIndy Otoski

To: Cindy Otoski
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: email

Hello Cindy,
Regards,
Angela Munzenhofer

to Cindy Otoski date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:43 PM

Hello Cindy,
Its funny how you deleted them when they never existed. I do not have a website I have a web gallery, Its a big difference especially if I do not have a mailing list and no one on my email has ever wrote you. I wish I knew who could of bothered you.
Old Saturday, September 13th, 2008, 03:01 PM

Talking Re: Bella Aruba Photography=Magnificent Photos

I just realized that this was still available for online viewing and wanted to share...

Angela from Bella Aruba had taken the time to write a beautiful article with an amazing color photo spread documenting our Vow Renewal Ceremony & Trash the Dress Photos for the Aruba Today Newspaper on Saturday, August 23, 2008- A photo of us and our names were placed boldly on the front cover and our story appeared on the entire first page! It really made us feel special and was such a nice keepsake!

Here is the link:
http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=364&Item id=1

Last edited by hamptonprincess; Saturday, September 13th, 2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: spelling - sorry!
Old Sunday, October 12th, 2008, 12:43 PM

Our First Wedding Anniversary & Trash The Dress Album is now complete and it turned out so PERFECTLY, that I wanted to share it!

We decided on a non-traditional 8 1/2 by 11 softcover magazine with scrapbook style layouts on laminated pages.

Here is the link:
http://share1.sendtoprint.net/bshare.php?hashid=d48fe5522210b955ab85

Let me know what you think!
Old Sunday, October 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Almost Aruban Moderator

Elaine S is on a distinguished road

Absolutely beautiful... fantastic! I love every single picture!!
Old Sunday, October 12th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Aruba Expert

ArubaMary is on a distinguished road

Your pictures are magnificent. Thank you for sharing.
Old Tuesday, October 14th, 2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Our First Wedding Anniversary & Trash The Dress Album is now complete and it turned out so PERFECTLY, that I wanted to share it!

We decided on a non-traditional 8 1/2 by 11 softcover magazine with scrapbook style layouts on laminated pages.

Here is the link:
Our 1st Wedding Anniversary - Final

Let me know what you think!
I edited the original post in the quote area above to provide the revised and updated the link...

Last edited by hamptonprincess; Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: spelling