Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more

Go Back   Aruba Forums at Visit Aruba > Aruba Q & A > Aruba in General

Aruba in General All general questions about Aruba.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 05:35 PM
arubabob's Avatar
arubabob arubabob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 28th, 2004
Location: oklahoma
Age: 76
Posts: 1,403
arubabob is on a distinguished road
Default Snowbound

We are now officialy snowbound. We have had over 16 inches of snow since midnight here in Owasso. The official report at Tulsa international is 13.5 inches so far with up to 20 inches in local areas. Its still snowing as well. Will stop around midnight. I have 4 foot drifts in front of my garage doors and patio door. The wind is blowing 30mph and is supposed to increase to 40mph later. It is currently 15f but will drop to 2f tonight and
-4 tomorrow night. Will rise to 33f on friday.

Its a good day to be on Aruba. Wish I was there.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #2  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 05:41 PM
aquarius's Avatar
aquarius aquarius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: August 24th, 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 231
aquarius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

We know what you are going through. Here in New York we have been getting snow since the day after Christmas with 30 inches of snow as the first of the season. We've had 5 or 6 other snow storms since with the last one last Thursday giving us an additional 20 inches. We've never had so much snow in the NY City area in one winter like this. We now are expecting an ice storm tonight making everything trecherous in the morning. I could definitely use Aruba right now or anytime for that matter!
__________________




Relaxation on One Happy Island!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #3  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 05:49 PM
arubabob's Avatar
arubabob arubabob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 28th, 2004
Location: oklahoma
Age: 76
Posts: 1,403
arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius View Post
We know what you are going through. Here in New York we have been getting snow since the day after Christmas with 30 inches of snow as the first of the season. We've had 5 or 6 other snow storms since with the last one last Thursday giving us an additional 20 inches. We've never had so much snow in the NY City area in one winter like this. We now are expecting an ice storm tonight making everything trecherous in the morning. I could definitely use Aruba right now or anytime for that matter!
Definately unusual weather we are having. Global warming advocates, aka algoreites,take notice. Man made global warming does NOT cause blizzards all over the world.

On another note, my cats are going crazy watching the birds eat the food I dumped in front of the windows and on the porch. They sit there and make this wierd noise, ack ack ack and try to get at them through the window.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #4  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 05:53 PM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 49
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

bob, the translation of 'ack' is 'bird'. the cats are shouting 'bird! bird!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
Definately unusual weather we are having. Global warming advocates, aka algoreites,take notice. Man made global warming does NOT cause blizzards all over the world.

On another note, my cats are going crazy watching the birds eat the food I dumped in front of the windows and on the porch. They sit there and make this wierd noise, ack ack ack and try to get at them through the window.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #5  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 05:57 PM
arubabob's Avatar
arubabob arubabob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 28th, 2004
Location: oklahoma
Age: 76
Posts: 1,403
arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
bob, the translation of 'ack' is 'bird'. the cats are shouting 'bird! bird!'
LOL. You might be right, although they dont make a sound when they are stalking them outside.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #6  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM
aquarius's Avatar
aquarius aquarius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: August 24th, 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 231
aquarius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
Definately unusual weather we are having. Global warming advocates, aka algoreites,take notice. Man made global warming does NOT cause blizzards all over the world.

On another note, my cats are going crazy watching the birds eat the food I dumped in front of the windows and on the porch. They sit there and make this wierd noise, ack ack ack and try to get at them through the window.

You're a cat person too! My cats look outside at these mounds and then look at me, like, what is this? I can't get to feed the birds or my neighborhood squirrel which they enjoy watching. They are totally bored. Will throw some seed out.
__________________




Relaxation on One Happy Island!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #7  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM
dwippies's Avatar
dwippies dwippies is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: April 15th, 2004
Age: 49
Posts: 8,821
dwippies is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

mine are indoor cats so i can't compare but i am assuming they don't have to announce it since you probably wouldn't be listening. they aren't telling each other. they are telling you, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
LOL. You might be right, although they dont make a sound when they are stalking them outside.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #8  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 08:11 PM
roschone's Avatar
roschone roschone is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: September 28th, 2005
Posts: 801
roschone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

There are a lot of us cat people around here. My cat is just dying to get outside, but when I open that door and he feels the wind and sees all the snow, his eyes close to slits, and he backs up into the house like his butt was on fire. If I heard my cat say ack ack ack!, I think it would mean - "oh man, if I was out there, I'd of had that bird!" My cat is SOOOOOOOO bored, he is playing with anything. A twist tie, my shower curtain, the strings on a cushion, my back scratcher, even the remote! He nuts I tell ya, nuts!

We are getting slammed here in NY too with our 8th storm since Christmas. Shoveled again today. I am getting really really good at it. Almost got impaled by the icicles though. Holy cow, one was about 6 feet long and I made the mistake of trying to knock it down. Missed me by a hair even though I was under the eave of the house. We are now expecting an "accumulating" ice storm. I guess that means several inches of ice. We actually dragged out the generator because I feel like it's only a matter of time before the power goes.

I really really really need to get away from all this. We ALL really need to get away from this. I don't know about you, but I'm hanging by a thread.
__________________


Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #9  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 08:49 PM
arubabob's Avatar
arubabob arubabob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 28th, 2004
Location: oklahoma
Age: 76
Posts: 1,403
arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Snowbound

Aquarius and Sherry, We have 4 cats. They are indoor/outdoor, but with snow on the ground they are mostly indoor. Cant get them in during hot weather. They lay on the concrete in 100 degree weather and seem to love it. We have 1 that just turned 20, Sasha. She doesnt get around like she used to. I dont either. She mostly sleeps on the bed or lays in one of our laps now. We live on a little over 2 acres in a semi-rural area. Of course the cats dont believe in property lines. Sometimes that can be a problem. We took our only male(neutered) TC, to the vet a couple months ago because he acted pretty sick and felt hot to the touch. Turns out he had been shot with a pellet gun and the pellet was still in him, just under the skin. No major damage but a high fever. He has stayed pretty close to home since then. We got him 3 years ago as a kitten from the same vet we took him to. We have another girl, Dory. I found her under the hood of a pickup truck in a grocery store parking lot. I kept hearing her meow and finally figured out she was under that hood. Had to wait for the PUs owner to unlock the door and release the hood latch to get her. She jumped right into my arms when the hood came up. That was 6 years ago and she was a little kitten then. The PU owner had no knowledge of her and said he had just driven 8 miles into town. Molly is our youngest although we dont know how old she is. My daughter was at a jr high football game(grandson) about 35 miles south of Tulsa 2 years ago last November. Molly came out of the woods and into the parking lot just meowing her head off. My daughter opened her car door and Molly jumped in. She looked like she was 8 to 10 weeks old and was boney, starving. We took her to the vet the next day and she had every kind of intestinal bug a cat can have. She was malnourished, dehydrated and had a fever. They said her stool was full of leaves and twigs mostly. The vet said she was not a kitten. She was at least 7 months old as she had the teeth that come in at that time. That was hard to believe. She was super malnourished. She has not gotten a lot bigger. She is still a small cat. She also walks a little bowlegged. She is a great huntress though. She catches field mice, moles, gophers and every once in a while a bird. Sorry I went on so long. I love my cats.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #10  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM
arubabob's Avatar
arubabob arubabob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 28th, 2004
Location: oklahoma
Age: 76
Posts: 1,403
arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by roschone View Post
There are a lot of us cat people around here. My cat is just dying to get outside, but when I open that door and he feels the wind and sees all the snow, his eyes close to slits, and he backs up into the house like his butt was on fire. If I heard my cat say ack ack ack!, I think it would mean - "oh man, if I was out there, I'd of had that bird!" My cat is SOOOOOOOO bored, he is playing with anything. A twist tie, my shower curtain, the strings on a cushion, my back scratcher, even the remote! He nuts I tell ya, nuts!

We are getting slammed here in NY too with our 8th storm since Christmas. Shoveled again today. I am getting really really good at it. Almost got impaled by the icicles though. Holy cow, one was about 6 feet long and I made the mistake of trying to knock it down. Missed me by a hair even though I was under the eave of the house. We are now expecting an "accumulating" ice storm. I guess that means several inches of ice. We actually dragged out the generator because I feel like it's only a matter of time before the power goes.

I really really really need to get away from all this. We ALL really need to get away from this. I don't know about you, but I'm hanging by a thread.
You can come shovel my sidewalk. I dont mind. I can see your cat backing up now as mine do the same thing. I wrote about my cats a little in the next/last reply.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #11  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 09:39 PM
roschone's Avatar
roschone roschone is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: September 28th, 2005
Posts: 801
roschone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

I loved every word of it Bob. Come spring, summer and fall, my cat just loves to be outside. We have to call him for at least an hour to get him in the house, and that's usually around 11PM. All he wants is out, out, out, play, play, play. But when the snow flies and the bitter cold comes, he may go out for like a second, and then we see him sitting on the rail begging to come in. And that's if he dares to go out in the first place. A friend of ours found him in a field he was landscaping. Actually he found 2 kittens and no mommy. I took one and my friend took the other. And we love him to death. Although he's very affectionate with us, he's extremely nervous when anyone comes to the house. Takes him a looooong time to warm up to you. Even when my little nieces come over to spend a few days, it's usually day 3 before they can pet him. But he sleeps with us every night and basically sleeps ON us, lol. I do believe he was traumatized in that field though. He jumps at every sound from rustling a plastic bag to the doorbell. He even jumps at a doorbell sound coming from the TV!
__________________


Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #12  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 10:15 PM
iamromo iamromo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: March 13th, 2007
Posts: 168
iamromo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
Definately unusual weather we are having. Global warming advocates, aka algoreites,take notice. Man made global warming does NOT cause blizzards all over the world.

On another note, my cats are going crazy watching the birds eat the food I dumped in front of the windows and on the porch. They sit there and make this wierd noise, ack ack ack and try to get at them through the window.
While I am not a scientist, global warming is causing the crazy weather. The slight warming causes melting ice caps which in turn cause colder waters which in turn cause different wind patterns and so on ...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #13  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 10:21 PM
roschone's Avatar
roschone roschone is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: September 28th, 2005
Posts: 801
roschone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamromo View Post
While I am not a scientist, global warming is causing the crazy weather. The slight warming causes melting ice caps which in turn cause colder waters which in turn cause different wind patterns and so on ...

This year reminds me of the winters we had when I was a kid. And then again in mid-70's, and then again early 80's. I don't know, just seems to come in cycles. 10 years ago, we were all talking about how our winters hardly had any snow at all.
__________________



Last edited by roschone; Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: I wasn't finished, lol.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #14  
Old Tuesday, February 1st, 2011, 10:32 PM
arubabob's Avatar
arubabob arubabob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 28th, 2004
Location: oklahoma
Age: 76
Posts: 1,403
arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamromo View Post
While I am not a scientist, global warming is causing the crazy weather. The slight warming causes melting ice caps which in turn cause colder waters which in turn cause different wind patterns and so on ...
So what your saying is, the hotter the earth gets, the more it will snow and give us record low temperatures.
My dad (Deceased)was an archaeologist and he agrees that the earths getting warmer. He said it has been getting warmer for over 20 thousand years. That is a fact. If it wasnt, he says, there would still be glaciers in Chicago. He also said that there have been at least 6 previous ice ages and the earth warmed up and the glaciers melted after each one of them. Fact. He also said it got a lot warmer than it is now between each one. Fact Then he said- There were no people here to BLAME it on after the last 6, why are they blaming it on people now?. Global warming yes, manmade global warming-politics.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #15  
Old Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 10:59 AM
aquarius's Avatar
aquarius aquarius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: August 24th, 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 231
aquarius is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
Aquarius and Sherry, We have 4 cats. They are indoor/outdoor, but with snow on the ground they are mostly indoor. Cant get them in during hot weather. They lay on the concrete in 100 degree weather and seem to love it. We have 1 that just turned 20, Sasha. She doesnt get around like she used to. I dont either. She mostly sleeps on the bed or lays in one of our laps now. We live on a little over 2 acres in a semi-rural area. Of course the cats dont believe in property lines. Sometimes that can be a problem. We took our only male(neutered) TC, to the vet a couple months ago because he acted pretty sick and felt hot to the touch. Turns out he had been shot with a pellet gun and the pellet was still in him, just under the skin. No major damage but a high fever. He has stayed pretty close to home since then. We got him 3 years ago as a kitten from the same vet we took him to. We have another girl, Dory. I found her under the hood of a pickup truck in a grocery store parking lot. I kept hearing her meow and finally figured out she was under that hood. Had to wait for the PUs owner to unlock the door and release the hood latch to get her. She jumped right into my arms when the hood came up. That was 6 years ago and she was a little kitten then. The PU owner had no knowledge of her and said he had just driven 8 miles into town. Molly is our youngest although we dont know how old she is. My daughter was at a jr high football game(grandson) about 35 miles south of Tulsa 2 years ago last November. Molly came out of the woods and into the parking lot just meowing her head off. My daughter opened her car door and Molly jumped in. She looked like she was 8 to 10 weeks old and was boney, starving. We took her to the vet the next day and she had every kind of intestinal bug a cat can have. She was malnourished, dehydrated and had a fever. They said her stool was full of leaves and twigs mostly. The vet said she was not a kitten. She was at least 7 months old as she had the teeth that come in at that time. That was hard to believe. She was super malnourished. She has not gotten a lot bigger. She is still a small cat. She also walks a little bowlegged. She is a great huntress though. She catches field mice, moles, gophers and every once in a while a bird. Sorry I went on so long. I love my cats.

ArubaBob and Roschone,

Love the cat stories and ArubaBob for rescuing all those kitties. I've done my share of rescuing and placing kittens, about 25 of them! All from the yard my husband would wait until they would be trusting enough to handle, feeding, and then he would bring the kitten in to socialize it. We had a few cats of our own and somehow always managed to find a good home for each one of them. We took one in though, Gretchen, who is a great hunter so I stopped putting bird feed in the feeders near my house for the sake of the birds. My other guy who is 13 is Pogo which I also found on my property and he's a real nervous ninny but has gotten better over the years. Gretchen I think escaped some kind of calamity outside because he is extremely leary even with us at times. She still goes outside in good weather but isn't having any of this cold snowy stuff. She shakes her little paws at it. LOL We had lots of icy sideswalks and roads here. Roschone, where in NY do you live, the city or upstate? I need to get AWAY from all this. Florida in March to see some relatives can't come fast enough.
__________________




Relaxation on One Happy Island!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #16  
Old Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 01:33 PM
arubabob's Avatar
arubabob arubabob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 28th, 2004
Location: oklahoma
Age: 76
Posts: 1,403
arubabob is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius View Post
ArubaBob and Roschone,

Love the cat stories and ArubaBob for rescuing all those kitties. I've done my share of rescuing and placing kittens, about 25 of them! All from the yard my husband would wait until they would be trusting enough to handle, feeding, and then he would bring the kitten in to socialize it. We had a few cats of our own and somehow always managed to find a good home for each one of them. We took one in though, Gretchen, who is a great hunter so I stopped putting bird feed in the feeders near my house for the sake of the birds. My other guy who is 13 is Pogo which I also found on my property and he's a real nervous ninny but has gotten better over the years. Gretchen I think escaped some kind of calamity outside because he is extremely leary even with us at times. She still goes outside in good weather but isn't having any of this cold snowy stuff. She shakes her little paws at it. LOL We had lots of icy sideswalks and roads here. Roschone, where in NY do you live, the city or upstate? I need to get AWAY from all this. Florida in March to see some relatives can't come fast enough.
Love the cat storys too. Mine are ticked that there is so much snow. They hate it and I think they are blaming me. I can tell by the way they look out and then glare at me.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #17  
Old Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
aquarius's Avatar
aquarius aquarius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: August 24th, 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 231
aquarius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

LOL, they do get ticked off. There are just so many treats and toys to keep them occupied. Think I'll bring a couple of snow balls into the house for them to investigate!
__________________




Relaxation on One Happy Island!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #18  
Old Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 02:27 PM
bhoffdhoff bhoffdhoff is offline
Member
 
Join Date: April 12th, 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 548
bhoffdhoff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Our neighbor's cat adopted us last year. I asked if I could keep her and they said yes. She's an outdoor cat, but we have a little kitty house full of straw that sits on our deck, sheltered from the wind on 2 sides. When we still had our dog, who was very,very frail, she would march right behind him outside. Then she'd stop and watch his cable move in the grass and then pounce. That would be just enough weight to topple poor Buddy. Then she'd sidle up to him and rub on him. He'd look at her and you could just tell how disgusted he was with this and then he'd look away. When Buddy came back inside, and there was a sliding glass door between them, he would take a deep breath and muster with all of his being and get out 2 or 3 feeble barks. It was hilarious (in a sick sort of way). Well, Buddy is now gone and I thank God for sending Kitty our way to help ease the loss. She is very sweet.

Bobbie
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #19  
Old Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 03:11 PM
aquarius's Avatar
aquarius aquarius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: August 24th, 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 231
aquarius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoffdhoff View Post
Our neighbor's cat adopted us last year. I asked if I could keep her and they said yes. She's an outdoor cat, but we have a little kitty house full of straw that sits on our deck, sheltered from the wind on 2 sides. When we still had our dog, who was very,very frail, she would march right behind him outside. Then she'd stop and watch his cable move in the grass and then pounce. That would be just enough weight to topple poor Buddy. Then she'd sidle up to him and rub on him. He'd look at her and you could just tell how disgusted he was with this and then he'd look away. When Buddy came back inside, and there was a sliding glass door between them, he would take a deep breath and muster with all of his being and get out 2 or 3 feeble barks. It was hilarious (in a sick sort of way). Well, Buddy is now gone and I thank God for sending Kitty our way to help ease the loss. She is very sweet.

Bobbie

They have a way of adopting you, for sure. Before we got Gretchen inside, just for one season we made an insulated dog house with roofing, everything. Another cat would come to stay in the house with her and we called him "the husband cat". LOL After that season we brought her inside and the rest is history. They do ease a loss of a pet in such a profound way.
__________________




Relaxation on One Happy Island!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #20  
Old Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 08:54 PM
roschone's Avatar
roschone roschone is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: September 28th, 2005
Posts: 801
roschone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Aquarius, we live about 70 miles north of New York City, although I was born and raised in the city and still love it there. Now we live in Putnam County. REALLY big difference snow wise, but I guess it's nothing like Buffalo or Syracuse. How 'bout you? Where are you located? And I'm with you 100%, I really really can't wait for our trip. This year is just nuts. And today's ice storm was the worst. My arms are quivering from the strain, and I'm not sure we can get out of the driveway yet. This is killer stuff for sure. For the first time this year, I didn't shovel my entire walkway. I just made a narrow path to the back door. Didn't even attempt the front walkway. Uggh!
__________________


Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #21  
Old Thursday, February 3rd, 2011, 10:28 AM
aquarius's Avatar
aquarius aquarius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: August 24th, 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 231
aquarius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Roschone, we live in Staten Island, one of the boroughs of NYC. Even Manhattan got a lot of snow which is unusual but we got even more than Manhattan where I live. Soon enough we will get to Aruba, but I see you are going soon! Good for you. I'm going to Florida in March so that's not too bad either to get into some warmer weather. Be careful with the ice and snow and let mother nature, the sun, do some of the removing of it!
__________________




Relaxation on One Happy Island!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
  #22  
Old Thursday, February 3rd, 2011, 01:15 PM
roschone's Avatar
roschone roschone is offline
Aruba Expert
 
Join Date: September 28th, 2005
Posts: 801
roschone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snowbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius View Post
Roschone, we live in Staten Island, one of the boroughs of NYC. Even Manhattan got a lot of snow which is unusual but we got even more than Manhattan where I live. Soon enough we will get to Aruba, but I see you are going soon! Good for you. I'm going to Florida in March so that's not too bad either to get into some warmer weather. Be careful with the ice and snow and let mother nature, the sun, do some of the removing of it!

I know where Staten Island is - I'm originally from Queens, another borough of NYC, lol. Manhattan, SI, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn - everyone's getting it this year. I lived in Queens when Mayor Lindsey (yeah, I know I'm dating myself) forgot to send the plows to our borough. I loved it 'cause we didn't have to go to school for 3 days!! I lived there for 21 years, and still kind of miss it. I do have a lot of family there so I visit often. Soon, we will leave this all behind.
__________________


Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2006 -2011 - CaribMedia.com